Age is not the only culprit causing skin shrinkage. External factors also played a role. Here are the factors that cause premature aging of your skin, complete with how to cope.
External factors that affecting follows:
- Depletion of the ozone layer. As a result, exposure to UVA & UVB rays are more jeopardize skin. UVA rays can cause dark spots and wrinkles. UVB rays can make your skin burn. High levels of pollution can also cause skin stress.
- Smoking. Can cause wrinkles lines around the cheeks and the lip line due to reduced nutrition that your body needs for (vitamin C).
- Malnutrition. Do not eat food that has no vitamins, makes your body only full of dregs.
- Less rest. Body needs rested to allow the formation of new cells can be accomplished perfectly. If you sleep less than 8 hours a day, the formation of cells which needed by our body will less than perfect.
- Rarely exercise.
- Usage of cosmetics continuously. Let the moment your skin are free from cosmetics in order to ‘breathe’. Covering faces continuously with powder, will cause pores clogged, so the toxins that must be removed from the body will be blocked. Continue Reading…