Pad-powder is the key to success or failure of cosmetology. With correct implementation, skin will look smoother, fresher, and stick longer. The trick? It’s easy! Read this article carefully.
CHOOSE THE RIGHT
- Dry skin, for this skin type, use pad-powder cream containing moisturizers and antioxidants;
- Oily skin, for this skin type, choose pad-powder which serves to absorb the oil, preferably shaped matte or containing the formula cream-to-powder;
- Sensitive skin, for this type of skin, use pad-powder that does not contain perfumes, include sunscreen formula;
- Normal Skin type, pad-powder options are more freely for this type of skin.
HOW TO USE
- Before using pad-powder, use moisturizer first, allow 5 minutes first so that moisturizer soak into the pores. If your skin oily, sprinkle little by little talcum powder before wearing pad-powder.
- Can also use a sponge in order to obtain results more evenly and naturally.
- Do not forget pad-powder implementation in your neck, near your ear, and under your chin.
- For oily skin, pat skin with a tissue to reduce the oil content in your face.
- Allow a few minutes pad-powder attaches in your face, then apply powder.
- For face with big pores, use pad-powder thin layer only. Using a thick pad-powder will actually accentuate large pores.
- If you want a thicker makeup, use a concealer first. Choose a color that matches. If you feel it is too thick, spray water-spray, then wipe with a tissue to reduce its thickness. Continue Reading…