Everyday, there is definitely hair on your head that fall out. That is normal. However, when amount of hair loss reached hundreds of strands every day, you should be aware.
There are many causes of hair loss. Starting from factor of heredity, stress, illness, until the self-act (eg habit of tugging hair). If hair loss due to heredity, you can really obstructing them. The trick is wearing hair tonic regularly. Vice versa, if the hair loss caused by factors other than heredity, how to prevent it as following:
- When shampooing, use a conditioner on entire hair. Use just a little bit, minimize the conditioner on the scalp. If too much hair conditioner will cause itchiness.
- While you use the conditioner, comb your hair with a wide-toothed comb, so that the hair not tangle when washed.
- Choose herbal shampoo or extra mild shampoo, so that your scalp more comfortable.
- Do not use hot water when shampooing. Use cool or lukewarm water.
- Dry without a hairdryer and also do not use a towel. Because drying hair by using a towel will easily uprooted them, because the scalp extremely damp. Hair sufficiently just aerated.
- Put the hair tonic or serum to nourish hair. Hair tonic containing ginseng good for stimulating the growth of new hair.
- Avoid the use of pinching or rubber. Let your hair flowing freely.
- Avoid drinks that contain caffeine, since is not good for hair growth. Continue Reading…