Pad-powder is the key to success or failure of cosmetology. With correct implementation, skin will look smoother, fresher, and stick longer. The trick? It’s easy! Read this article carefully.
CHOOSE THE RIGHT
- Dry skin, for this skin type, use pad-powder cream containing moisturizers and antioxidants;
- Oily skin, for this skin type, choose pad-powder which serves to absorb the oil, preferably shaped matte or containing the formula cream-to-powder;
- Sensitive skin, for this type of skin, use pad-powder that does not contain perfumes, include sunscreen formula;
- Normal Skin type, pad-powder options are more freely for this type of skin.
HOW TO USE
- Before using pad-powder, use moisturizer first, allow 5 minutes first so that moisturizer soak into the pores. If your skin oily, sprinkle little by little talcum powder before wearing pad-powder.
- Can also use a sponge in order to obtain results more evenly and naturally.
- Do not forget pad-powder implementation in your neck, near your ear, and under your chin.
- For oily skin, pat skin with a tissue to reduce the oil content in your face.
- Allow a few minutes pad-powder attaches in your face, then apply powder.
- For face with big pores, use pad-powder thin layer only. Using a thick pad-powder will actually accentuate large pores.
- If you want a thicker makeup, use a concealer first. Choose a color that matches. If you feel it is too thick, spray water-spray, then wipe with a tissue to reduce its thickness.
THINGS YOU CAN DO
- Apply a thin layer of powder before brushing eye shadow in order to eye makeup are more durable.
- How to properly wear pad-powder is on your cheek and forehead area, then brush evenly starting from center of your face towards outside with using latex material sponge or your fingers. Flatten to your neck and lower jaw bone.
- Use a lighter color out of your skin color so that your face looks more pale than original color, and easier to apply makeup nuanced brown or bronze.
THINGS YOU CAN NOT DO
- Using the hand area while doing pad-powder color tests to determine whether or not color matches with the skin.
- Applying pad-powder on the eyelid area, because it can cause wrinkles or fold line on the eye area. Eye shadow would be broken and looks imperfect.
- Affixing pad-powder in all areas of the face.
- Ignoring moisturizer. Moisturizers as important as the pad-powder itself. Combine moisturizer with an oil-free pad-powder.