Age is not the only culprit causing skin shrinkage. External factors also played a role. Here are the factors that cause premature aging of your skin, complete with how to cope.
External factors that affecting follows:
- Depletion of the ozone layer. As a result, exposure to UVA & UVB rays are more jeopardize skin. UVA rays can cause dark spots and wrinkles. UVB rays can make your skin burn. High levels of pollution can also cause skin stress.
- Smoking. Can cause wrinkles lines around the cheeks and the lip line due to reduced nutrition that your body needs for (vitamin C).
- Malnutrition. Do not eat food that has no vitamins, makes your body only full of dregs.
- Less rest. Body needs rested to allow the formation of new cells can be accomplished perfectly. If you sleep less than 8 hours a day, the formation of cells which needed by our body will less than perfect.
- Rarely exercise.
- Usage of cosmetics continuously. Let the moment your skin are free from cosmetics in order to ‘breathe’. Covering faces continuously with powder, will cause pores clogged, so the toxins that must be removed from the body will be blocked.
- Stress. When you are stressed, of course easily make your face wrinkled. Starting from forehead, eyes and lips. Sometimes, stress also cause nausea in body so that you are painful to eat.
- Incorrect sleeping position. The habit of side sleeping position left/right side or prone can cause your skin wrinkle quickly. Remember the law of gravitation that pulling all things down? Prone position makes your face getting turned down.
What should you do?
- Treat your face as early as possible. Especially when entering age 3x up. Always wash your face. Use a facial cleanser cream on your entire face with slowly massaged regular movement. Wear a mask twice a week so that your skin becomes tight.
- Stop smoking. Smoking can throw out vitamin C which required boy for healthy skin.
- Eat nutritious food. The term ‘You are What You Eat’ are true. Vitamin C and vitamin E are very useful for new cells skin formation and binding substances that are useless for our skin.
- Adequate rest. Rest approximately 8 hours per day.
- Exercise regularly. Exercise can make breathing became regular, so oxygen needs of our brain can fulfilled. Organs could work optimally.
- Use moisturizer. If you go outdoors, you need creams containing suncream protection. Also complete your car with UV filter glass.
- Avoid stress. Having fun is the best daily cream. So, avoid stress!
- Avoid gravitation. Try to sleep supine. This position is excellent, as against gravitation.
Hope this article useful, share your thoughts below!